Monday, December 12, 2011

my favorite PC games

   I play many games at PC. I actually learned to  use computers by playing games in the computer. At first i used to play mini games or chess or cards, and then i moved on to racing games. It was pretty popular those days, the controls were easy to use you just had to use the four arrow keys on the keyboard. The games like Need for speed and other games. After that when i was in third grade, i found that most of my friends also played games similar to mine. I was quite surprised about that. Then from that time we used to play all kinds of games. We played First person shooter (FPS), strategy games, multiplayer games and arcade games and the best fighting games. We used to trade games to each other. it was very fun. Gaming was my best time pass. I used to play street fighter, tekken 5. Then i used to get bored very fast, and the only game that wasn't that boring was real-time strategy games, for eg: Empire Earth, Age of empires, AOE-II, etc. in those game you had to build your empire from a small village. i enjoyed other games but this id the one i enjoyed the most

No comments:

Post a Comment