Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fist time flying in plane.

      Planes, the fastest means of transportation. When you wanna travel far from where you are, it takes you there like it was just some couple of miles away or in short time. In my first time time i was just 6 or 7 years old. I was born in Dharan, Nepal. Me and my family moved to our capital city at Kathmandu, Nepal for my studies and stuff. I moved to Kathmandu when i was just 4 years old. So, at holidays like summer break and our long cultural holidays me and my family we used to visit our hometown.  Visit grandfather, uncle, aunt. So we used to travel from plane every time from Kathmandu to Dharan. At my first time i don't actually remember what happened that clearly but i have a blur memories of what happened. When the plane starts it's engine it get very noisy so i didn't like that sound at all and when the plane takes off right of the ground, you have that feeling like you are lifted up in the air and feel strange. At first it was little scary but i got used to it.Up in high altitudes i engoyed watching the huge mountainous region at the north and below many rivers and hills. One time when i was small and traveling through plane i tried to take of my hat, tried to open the window of the plane and tried to throw the hat off the plane and see how far my hat flies. It didn't work. I didn't know the windows of the plane are always closed. I asked my mom and she laughed and explained it to me why it won't open.So, this was my memories of first time in flying in plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment